We thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses MES CONTACONSULTING, S.L. and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions of http://www.grupoa7r.com
- Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them every time a new visit is made to http://www.grupoa7r.com; It has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify their actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users get to our page and improve our service
- Functionality Cookies: They allow http://www.grupoa7r.com to remember decisions taken by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third party cookies. Third-party cookies are the cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track their visits at each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
By accessing http://www.grupoa7r.com, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing by http://www.grupoa7r.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities available at http://www.grupoa7r.com may not work correctly.
- Own cookies: In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into a saving of time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of Visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively. No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsocom/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies y http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in- internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookie To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/